Life is short...work somewhere AWESOME!
We're hiring Shift Managers who want a chance to showcase talents for team spirit and leadership!
$1000 Sign-on BONUS!
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Hourly Shift Manager who combines a welcoming, energetic, and friendly personality with strong customer service attitude. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively lead, influence, and encourage others.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct, control and coordinate shift operations
- Receive and resolve customer complaints
- Financial Controls: Profit and Loss statements, daily deposits, payroll, EOD reports
- Manages inventory/waste and labor controls
- Train and develop other management staff and team members
- Interviewing, hiring and orientating new employees
- Schedule work hours
- Performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, employee counseling, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Specific qualifications for this restaurant management role include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience in restaurant management
- Demonstrated leadership skills, coaching and directing
- Schedule flexibility-including holiday’s & weekends
- Must be 18 years or older