Do you want to develop your professional and leadership skills, make an impact in your local community, and lead an incredibly talented team? Then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team!
As a Restaurant General Manager, you will be an important member of our team who delivers our Customer Promise by managing human resources, operational and financial objectives at the restaurant level. You are the leader of the restaurant, with the overall responsibility of managing daily operations of a single restaurant. The RGM operates under the direction of the District Manager and directly coordinates a team of assistants, including Hourly Shift Managers and Team Members.
With strong performance, we employ a bonus system along with opportunities for possible advancement to field positions. Applicants are subject to a pre-employment background check. Must be able to work 45-50 hours per week when necessary.
Salary is commensurate with experience!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed guest expectations with accurate, friendly, and fast service in a clean facility
- Manages the guest experience through operations and timely response to Guest issues
- Problem solves guest feedback systems to determine root-causes and develops action plans to address issues
- Identifies and interacts with the community to engage prospective guest and execute on local marketing initiatives
- Leads the restaurant’s recruitment and selection process to build and retain an effective restaurant team
- On-boards new team members by training and guiding them through the certification process
- Inspires the restaurant team by effectively managing individual and team recognition programs
- Provides coaching and feedback to Team Members, Shift Coordinators and Assistant Managers to increase the restaurant team’s capabilities and raise restaurant performance
- Manages restaurant labor using optimal Manager staffing and Team Member scheduling
- Enforces compliance with government regulations, employment laws and BKC policies
- Ensures that restaurant upholds operational and brand standards
- Performs duties of the Assistant Manager & Hourly Shift coordinator when necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred
- 1-2 years of previous restaurant management experience
- Strong understanding of P&L management & drivers of restaurant profitability
- Ability to prioritize own and others’ work and time to meet deadlines and objectives
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated understanding of guest service principles
*BKC is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply.