Individual to be a resource, responsible to coordinate export trafficking functions, data entry, and document distribution duties associated with customer export shipments through BDP.
- Order Processing: Receive documents and initiate logging process, confirm data received is in compliance with all US Custom requirements, process all documents in accordance with requirements, coordinate cargo availability and arrange pickup and delivery, and finalize billing and distribute documents as required.
- Shipment Status reporting: Review daily monitoring reports, ensure all measurements standards are met, and proactively report non-conformances.
- Maintenance: Ensure all tables complete and current, assist in accounting issues, perform RFI/RFQ as required, and ensure all communications are prompt and content is accurate.
- Prepare export declarations and related Bills of Lading in Ocean Exports.
- Coordinate the outbound movement of international freight shipments.
- Establish rates and services with third party carriers.
- Prefer one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a customer service type environment.
- A college degree is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication and organization skills and a strong attention to detail are required.
- The ability to work on a team and leadership experience is strongly desired.
- Candidate should have the ability to learn various computer programs.
Provide administrative assistance to company’s legal department. Support Chief Legal Officer in a variety of legal and administrative tasks.
- Provide support to the General Counsel and Legal Department
- Resolve routine legal issues.
- Research and analyze law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes to prepare legal documents, such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts, etc.
- Familiar with a variety of legal concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks.
- Prepare board and shareholder resolutions to facilitate various corporate actions (including officer and director elections, dividend declarations, investment transactions, capital contributions) for BDP Group entities.
- Maintain virtual and hard bound corporate record books for BDP Group.
- Prepare and evaluates legal documentation to resolve problems, close transactions, and/or maintain good corporate governance.
- Conducts legal research and analysis, and recommendations for appropriate course of action and next steps.
- Perform fact checking, gather documents, research and respond to audit requests, record requests, and various inquiries from internal and external sources.
- Schedule, prepare and organize materials for, attend telephonically and take minutes of board meetings (including drafting agendas and minutes and uploading materials to a website where board materials are housed for attendee retrieval).
- Assist with preparing documents to create entities (including Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws or Constitution), merge entities, eliminate entities (via merger or dissolution) and qualify entities in various states and countries.
- Prepare and file secretary of state forms (including annual reports, DBA filings, name changes, dissolutions, withdrawals and qualifications).
- Prepare biographical affidavits for officers, directors and key management personnel.
- Maintain entity management database.
- Apply corporate governance knowledge and technical expertise to optimize solutions and improve practices.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well with counterparts in other departments throughout the company.
- Support ongoing maintenance of subsidiary corporate records, including uploading information into the corporate governance database and board portal. Maintenance of minute books, filings, legal records and correspondence.
- Conduct research perform analysis and/or interpret legal, regulatory, or industry practices.
- Maintain filing systems for legal documents and ensure compliance with record retention guidelines.
- Acting as a point of contact for the assigned business function to understand needs, gather information and provide updates.
- Responding to basic queries received from the business function ensuring timely support is provided.
- Working alongside senior legal team members to assist Finances, Sales, Operations teams with legal requirements.
- Assisting in the drafting of standard legal documents (MoMs, board /shareholder resolutions, NDAs, POAs, or else).
- Conducting basic research on legal topics as directed by senior legal team.
- Participating in the continuous development of standard templates and formats for legal documents.
- Supporting the delivery of various trainings to corporate and business functions in relation to standard legal documentation.
- Assisting senior team members in internal processes and procedures, risk management and governance protocols.
- Maintaining the legal document management system to ensure secure storage and ease of access.
- Supporting the operation of the Contract Review System
- Ability to carry out instructions and processes with minimal supervision.
- Self managing and pro-active.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to operate computer equipment
+1 (215) 760-9535 , firstname.lastname@example.org
: +1 (267) 292-7704