Be part of an exciting and expanding global company!
IQPC has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Senior Business Development Associate, Management Trainee to join the World Leader in the Market Research, Conference & Events Industry.
The Senior Business Development Associate, Management Trainee on our Event Sponsorship team is responsible for selling sponsorship opportunities to help businesses create sales and marketing platforms at our North American Conferences. The Senior Business Development Associate, Management Trainee role is about the ongoing mastery of sales while learning the principles of management. We prepare you to grow into a leadership role by teaching and reinforcing knowledge of:
- Strategies for personal and professional growth
- How to lead by example through mastery of consultative sales
- Identify, nurture and develop leadership skills
We offer unparalleled training and upward mobility based on performance!
Here’s a sample of what you’ll get to do everyday!
- Research extensively to understand relevant markets and business challenges
- Contribute to the strategy, development, design, pricing and positioning of solutions
- Oversee the full sales cycle of assigned events managing baseline business metrics and growth targets
- Focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ongoing and consistent personal and professional training and development
- Deliver excellent client service through onsite client management and face-to-face interaction at IQPC conferences and events
- Consistently maintain and improve upon company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Brainstorm and share sales techniques with fellow professionals in team oriented training sessions
If you’re an ambitious individual looking to work with amazing people, then our mission and culture are unmatched. We offer comprehensive compensation packages and uncapped earning potential.
The ideal Senior Business Development Associate, Management Trainee for our Sponsorship Sales Team:
- AnOverachiever you’re competitive, self-driven, self-motivated, goal oriented and confident. You not only hit your goals, but you exceed them. Mediocrity is not in your vocabulary
- Passionis your middle name; you’re the type of person that gets 100% invested in anything and everything that interests you.
- UnstoppableFailure isn’t an option when faced with new challenges. Rejection happens, but rather than stay down, you rise up and learn from your mistakes.
- Confidentand able to hold a conversation with Senior Level Executives
- A Hunterwho realizes that real success is about continued excellence, not dwelling in the past
- Intelligent, Creativeand can think outside the box
- Work “Athlete”– someone who is coachable, innovative, focused and adaptable
If this sounds like you we would love to talk to you.