As the full-time Relief Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the store including managing accounts receivables, tenant rental and providing tours of the property, keeping the property clean, light sales of rental insurance and retail products. In addition you may assist with the lien process of delinquent units, and must be able to offer exceptional customer service both in person and on the phone. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to help the property/stores succeed! This position also assists with cleanup of the property and yard work, etc.
Position involves or requires the following:
- Supervisory background and/or ability to work unsupervised
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Some computer experience required on Microsoft office programs
- Reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance as you will need to travel to bank and post office and other properties to perform daily responsibilities when necessary
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Reports to Area Manager
- Work availability of Monday-Friday 9 am- 6 pm and Saturday 9 am- 5 pm as well as be available for overtime when necessary
- Rotating Days Off
- Up to 40 Hours per week
- May be required to be outside for extended periods of time during inclement weather
- Some light physical activity which includes yard work, and light maintenance
- Accurate filing and record keeping skills
- Cash handling experience required
- Basic Math Skills
- The ability to manage delinquent accounts and maintain low accounts receivables
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- We are a smoke free environment
Health benefit options
401K with matching potential
Paid Time Off
Reduced Storage Fees
Job title: Maintenance Specialist
This position requires the following:
- Must have valid driver's license and current auto insurance.
- Must be able to pass a motor vehicle records check.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Reports to Area Manager.
- Days off will vary.
- Will be required to be outside for extended periods of time during inclement weather.
- Light to mid-level physical activity, MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 50+ lbs without assistance.
- Accurate filing and record keeping.
- Ability to work as a Relief Manager from time-to-time in the stores when necessary.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, will be performing light maintenance for multiple stores.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Light computer knowledge require to submit time card, expense and petty cash reports.
- 4+ years of experience in a maintenance or handy person role. Recent experience a MUST!
- Health benefit options
- 401K retirement with matching potential
- Paid Time Off
- Reduced Storage Rates
- Paid Training
3 POSITIONS AVAILABLE