PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
Servicing Solutions is looking for dynamic professionals who are self-motivated, trustworthy and can quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates will support and promote a positive work atmosphere. Team work is essential to our success and we are looking for individuals who demonstrate caring, compassion and an ability to get along with others.
EXAMPLES OF TASKS
- Receive inbound calls via an Auto Dialer to gather or clarify information.
- Review, verify accounts and account balances, and process payments.
- Accurately document all information pertaining to all customer interactions.
- Receive, research, and respond to incoming questions; provide information, explain policies and procedures, and/or facilitate a resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Read, interpret and apply federal, state and local collection laws, rules, regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Interact with internal and external customers in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
- The ability to negotiate with customers.
- Conduct every call according to the call model.
- Possess investigative techniques and processes to identify the reason for the call and to aid in one call resolution.
- Use basic business math to solve problems.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and written.
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Demonstrate strong follow up abilities with attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment.OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Must be able to report for work on the mandatory End of the Month shift(s) which consists of up to two (2) consecutive days which occur on or around the last business day of the month. These shifts will have various start times beginning 7:00 am Central time thru 2:00 pm Central time. Should the last day of the month fall on a weekend, these shifts may include an 8-hour shift on Saturday and a 4-hour shift on Sunday but may vary according to the department. In addition, there are 2-3 mandatory weekend days each month. Other overtime shifts may be offered or mandated depending on the business needs during a particular month.
- Shifts may vary and are subject to change based on business needs.
Disclaimer Statement: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions associated with a particular job. It is intended to be only a general description of the principal requirements common to positions of this type.