The Call Center Agent will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The Call Center Agent will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner handling customer inquiries both telephonically and by email.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Manage, resolve and/or escalate customer complaints.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Expected Skills and Competencies
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Customer service skills such as active listening, note taking, typing accuracy.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Software application administration experience.
- Analytical, critical and deductive reasoning required to troubleshoot customer issues.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems.
- Good typing skills.
- Bilingual a plus but not required.