Clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils.
The following represents the company’s definition of essential functions for this job, but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other business reasons.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Wash and sanitize all dishes, small wares, utensils, containers, cookware, etc.
• Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
• Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
• Stock supplies in dry storage or refrigerators.
• Sweep or scrub floors.
• Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated areas.
• Operate all dishwashing and kitchen equipment properly, and follow all safe use procedures.
• Follow all standard operating procedures.
• Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time
• Ability to work effectively within a team
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
• Continuous use of hands and arms
• Continuous bending, reaching and twisting
• Knowledge of HAACP standards
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized