Create an exceptional community for our residents, potential future residents, vendors, team members, and neighbors.
Expert in all things Capitol Hill including, but not limited to: the history, location, transportation options, the little differences, neighborhood happenings, where to get a great pedicure, sushi, ice cream cone. Master of resident and team member relations. Listener to the good, the bad, and the smelly. Skillful phone and tour demonstrator. Social media maverick, Boomerang videographer and occasional star. Composer of creative Craigslist ads. Petter of four-legged friends. Juggler of many plates- resident events, follow up, paperwork processing, resident relations, touring prospects, scheduling and prioritizing your day/week/month/quarter, keeping the community looking sparkling and parade ready, a real jack of all trades. The right candidate has prior leasing experience, is knowledgeable of the Capitol Hill area, is a creative problem solver, is flexible in schedule- weekends are a must, and has a real desire to create a wonderful resident experience for our current and future residents. Entrata experience preferred. A passion for sales and customer service is a must!
The Nuts and Bolts:
- Responsible for leasing and touring prospects through multi-site communities
- Prepare move in paperwork
- Post Craigslist Ads daily
- Reports directly to Property Manager
- Answer phones, data entry into Entrata system, follow up on work orders, schedule tours, plan resident events
- Participate in ongoing training
- Weekly and daily leasing activity reports
- Strategic outreach and web based marketing plans and execution
What are you selling?
Capitol Hill is one of Denver’s oldest and most charming neighborhoods- you get to be a part of history!
- Charming historic buildings with a mix of renovated and classic apartments
- Resident AND team conveniences like fob entries, package lockers, and online rent payments and lease signing
- Walkable to the best Denver hot spots like breweries, yoga, and fabulous restaurants
- You! You will be our #1 amenity- our customer service is bar none!
What We Will Do For You:
- Competitive pay and leasing bonus structure
- Local Denver-based privately owned company with Denver office for support
- 401K with employee match
- Employee apartment rent discounts
- Exceptional health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
Company name: Baron Properties
Company website: http://www.baronproperties.com
Company contact: Sabrina Taylor
Contacts email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
City and zip code the job is in: Denver 80203
How to apply - by email or URL:
Company phone number: 720.488.2004
Job title: Assistant Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the property under the direction of the Property Manager. Able to assume responsibility for the property in the Property Manager's absence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by Baron Property Services.
- Actively participate in leasing and marketing of the community to maximize occupancy.
- Meet and greet prospective residents and vendors in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Qualify clients by determining his or her needs, eligibility, and desirability; Utilize telephone and leasing techniques designated by the Company, always conforming to Fair Housing regulations; Properly record information regarding prospective resident visits on guest cards and follow up on qualified traffic that does not lease.
- Tour apartment community and vacant apartments with clients and have specific and current knowledge of apartment specifications, vacancies, notices, and rental rates.
- Responsible for having a thorough understanding of features and benefits provided by the subject community as well as comparable communities in the area and be able to convert this knowledge into a selling benefit for the subject community.
- Responsible for having a thorough knowledge of the surrounding area, schools, shopping, bus lines, and any other pertinent neighborhood information.
- Responsible for having a thorough understanding of application criteria, lease paperwork, rent collection, and move-in/move-out procedures and be able to explain these items to existing and prospective residents.
- Review applications prior to submitting to Property Manager for approval; Type all necessary lease paperwork and inspect apartment prior to move-in; Type and mail denial letters to unapproved applicants; Ensure lease file checklists are completed in full.
- Collect and store all deposits, fees and rents according to Company policies and procedures.
- Perform bookkeeping procedures as assigned by the Property Manager such as posting rents, traffic, service requests, move-ins and move-outs in Accounting System, as well as processing invoices for payment.
- Monitor and pursue delinquent rents, inspect apartments, post payment demands, and process files for eviction.
- Coordinate, monitor and perform all aspects of the renewal process (e.g., contacting residents, preparing letters and surveys, following up on renewal offers, investigating notices, etc.)
- Prepare and submit all administrative forms, files and reports in an accurate, organized, and punctual manner.
- Maintain contact with business and locator services, as well as perform outside marketing visits.
- Respond to all resident requests and concerns in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Maintain a positive attitude, professional appearance and courteous disposition at all times.
- Assist the Property Manager in designing and implementing a resident retention program (i.e., newsletter, resident referral program or social activities).
- Promptly report any unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding residents, personnel or the property to the Property Manager.
- Fully understand of and comply with all Company policies and procedures.