The Clinical Director is responsible for the supervision of the clinical staff. He/she consults with the CEO, Physician, and Utilization Review Department as needed. The Clinical Director maintains close communication with the clinical staff, provides any information relevant to the program’s operation and assists in developing and modifying the program. He/she monitors documentation by the clinical staff to ensure that documentation is maintained at the highest level and is responsible to provide 24-hour management of the clinical function of the facility.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Supervises all clinical staff members and activities, which include monitor groups, individual therapy, and charting to maintain the highest standard of quality and effectiveness.
• Coordinates with program administration.
• Works with Utilization Review Department.
• Organizes professional development and training in individual therapy, diagnosis and assessment, group therapy and charting/documentation.
• Monitors and assesses staff morale while developing ongoing plans to build team spirituality and continuity.
• Participates in the recruitment and interview process to determine the appropriateness of prospective clinical staff members.
• Maintains records and documentation relative to clinical staff.
• Master’s Degree in Psychology or Social Work
• Knowledge of addiction and mental health a plus
• 2 years continuous sobriety prior to hire.
• Licensure to practice clinical discipline in the state of Massachusetts.
• Salary is competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• STD/LTD, $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan