The Customer Support Assistant acts as a liaison between the Customer Support Representative and other departments. The Customer Support Assistant is responsible for ensuring all orders are completed in a timely fashion with minimal errors. The Customer Support Assistant must demonstrate competency at the highest level while acting independently under general direction.
- Assist the Customer Service Representative with correspondence as needed to obtain records.
- Coordinates with Customer Service Representative to complete orders/ tasks
- Internally tracks orders submitted by clients via client portal
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
- Remit Custodian invoices and provide check copies on payment issues.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting note, routine correspondence or reports such as presentations or expense statistical or monthly reports
- Submit requests for additional documentations
- Follow up on noncompliant/responsive statuses
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies in compliance with HIPPA
- Active listening/ Critical thinking
- Customer Service oriented
- Detail Oriented
- Time Management
- Excellent written and oral expression
- Minimum 2-year experience as an administrative experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Litigation support experience is a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
US Legal Support provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, US Legal Support complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.