The individual in the position thoroughly understands process flows and makes decisions where judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems. Individual is capable of operating the Department in the absence of the Supervisor.
Work may include use of banding, stretch wrap machines, RF scanners, and material handling equipment. All work is to be performed in a professional, timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with RDC General Manager, Manager, Assistant Managers, Supervisors and Leads to establish both daily and strategic goals for RDC
- Keep management informed concerning operations, issues and opportunities in your assigned area.
- Ensure the safety of personnel by providing safety instruction on a formal and informal basis (loading of trailers using proper equipment, ensure trucks are chocked and secured, etc)
- Comply with governmental safety regulations (OSHA and MSDS)
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship when working with customers
- Provide prompt response to WSS Customer Relations requests.
- Set good examples for others, be a good role model and consider the impact of the customer when making decisions.
- Participate in improvement activities and ensures all details of tasks are accomplished properly.
- Perform assigned duties in your assigned area.
- Maintain proper departmental workflow.
- All other duties as assigned.
Competencies for Success
- Planning and Organizing
- Safety Commitment
- Builds Customer Experience
- Minimum Qualifications
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
- Preferred Qualifications
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Warehouse Associate 3 position for minimum twelve months with at least two reviews with a score of 3.5 or better or equivalent experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, work ethic and attention to detail
The performance of essential job functions for this position require both access to valuable assets and interaction with others under potentially stressful conditions. Therefore, individuals demonstrating a history of illegal substance abuse, theft or violence present a higher risk of loss and may be disqualified.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Able to physically handle material in the warehouse and work with all warehouse equipment
- Must be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis
- Must be able to use proper techniques to lift 50 pounds
Winsupply is an equal opportunity employer, so it encourages all qualified individuals to apply including minorities, veterans, women, and those with disabilities.