Located in San Francisco, CA, you will be responsible for overseeing, servicing, cultivating and growing existing corporate client relationships toward mutual partnership and success. Acting as the main point of contact for designated corporate clients, you will interact with all departments within Shareworks by Morgan Stanley to ensure that client expectations are met, and satisfaction levels are maintained.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively build “partnership” style relationships focusing on integration at all levels, maintaining relationship with senior client contacts
- Interact with various client stakeholders to solve problems, build strong partnerships, and uncover new opportunities.
- Conduct ongoing needs analysis to determine appropriate services to meet client requirements; prepare specifications/gap analysis documents for client requests for new functionality
- Keep client apprised of new product functionality that may be relevant to the client and their plan administration through Shareworks™
- Foster client loyalty through Shareworks by Morgan Stanley’s standard client interaction protocols and proactive client retention initiatives including client meetings, corporate communications, quarterly partnership meetings, etc.
- Understand and interpret contracts, and any client exceptions to company standards, with respect to pricing, plan management or service level commitments.
- Troubleshoot ad hoc client queries using the Shareworks™ application. Conduct client meetings, demonstrations, training sessions, user training sessions, and other client requests as required.
- Mentors colleagues with respect to client interaction, communication tactics and positioning strategies.
- Completes account reviews with the Director, Account Management.
What you bring:
- University degree or College diploma in Business, Economics or similar
- Minimum 3 years in an Account Management, Client Services, or Sales role
- Experience in the equity or share plan industry, including group and retirement plans, would be an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work independently and manage numerous assignments concurrently
- Demonstrated competency with common technology and technical concepts, including but not limited to email, internet, Excel and Word
- Strong analytical, attention-to-detail, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment which includes ongoing learning and training opportunities
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time within and outside North America