- Provides safe and reliable transportation service to passengers by operating position specific vehicles which may include sedans, vans, paratransit vans, limousines, taxi-cabs, shuttles, transit buses, school buses, and/or motor coaches with a fixed or changing route.
- Reports any maintenance problems to Maintenance in accordance with Company procedure and does not operate an unsafe vehicle.
- Reports to duty on time and maintains assigned route on time but in a safe manner.
- Physically assists passengers in evacuation of the vehicle in case of emergency.
- Immediately reports any accident or incident per Company policy.
- Exercises passenger and/or student management per Company policy.
- Informs all appropriate personnel of problems/procedures.
- Keeps the interior of the assigned vehicle clean and presentable.
- Presents a neat and professional personal appearance at all times.
Ensures vehicle is properly