- Manage set up and execution of Large Expos, Spring and Fall
- Marketing and Events Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring all materials are prepared leading up to the shows. They will work directly with ownership in the beginning to learn how to set up the display and what is needed for a successful show.
- Staffing and management of booth workers for shows
- Source, sign up, and execute smaller events and shows
- Find new opportunities to exhibit
- Source and attend networking opportunities
- Set appointments for a Free In-Home Consultation at the events and shows
- Assist in marketing planning and execution
- Assist ownership in administrative duties as necessary
ShelfGenie of South Atlanta Metro will be conducting background and reference checks on ALL serious candidates.
15-20 hours per week. Must have a reliable motor vehicle and laptop. Franchise mobile display will be provided when necessary.
Compensation: Hourly +bonuses