Carlsbad commercial playground equipment company is seeking to hire a marketing specialist who can make calls all day, five days a week and set appointments for the sales team. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, passionate, competitive, tenacious, hungry for success, eager and willing to hunt for opportunities and have a desire to hustle in pursuit of excellence.
Daily responsibilities include researching potential targets and hunting for opportunities with potential clients such as architects, landscape architects, cities, school districts, HOA management companies, builders, developers, etc. Work requires research, use of CRM, email and cold calls to reach out to the target audience and set up appointments for the sales team.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, motivated, driven, persistent, take initiatives, professional work ethics
- Excellent time management skills, organized and able to set priorities
- Disciplined in maintaining high call volumes, making a minimum 200 outbound calls per day
- Prior consistent quota achievement, top performance in sales and business development
- Highly competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Experience with CRM, social media, Email, Excel, Word and internet navigation
- Ability to work without supervision in a busy work environment
- Ability to meet our minimum goals and show progress towards it
- Promote name recognition for our products and services
- Research opportunities, identify targets, reach targets, set appointments, provide follow ups
- Develop new business through prospecting and cold calls, email
- Qualify leads, schedule meetings using HubSpot, develop leads for the sales team
- Base pay DOE plus commission
- Flex hours, paid vacation, holidays and sick pay
- Eligible for participating in pension plan once qualified
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the playground/recreation/design/construction industry is preferred, but not mandatory
- 3-5 years of sales related work experience (preferred)
- Track record of meeting sales goals (preferred)
Please send in your resume and cover letter stating your desired minimum base pay requirement for our consideration.