$1000 sign-on bonus with a Denver Security License.
$500 sign-on bonus without a Denver Security License.
Click the link to schedule an interview
• Appear on the post per uniform requirements and fitness for duty.
• Maintain a command presence, vigilance, and awareness at all times.
• At all times, convey CAS’s positive attributes of customer-focused security.
• Conduct post-inspections and equipment inspections and review current pass-along
information to be aware of any new or changed assignments.
• Be able to identify and deny access to prohibited items.
• Remain knowledgeable of security orders, directives, and procedures.
• Admit or deny access as directed by management or Standard Operating Protocols.
• Stand post as a deterrent to any person seeking access to the controlled area by orally
challenging them of their need to enter.
• Verify all person’s credentials and badges, ensuring the badge's name, company, and expiration date are present. Verify the picture matches the person seeking access.
• Take reasonable and prudent action to ensure the safety of employees, visiting personnel, and client assets.
• Observe and monitor the actions of persons considering entering the secured area.
• Control the security post area using prescribed actions to meet entry and denial criteria.
• Use security equipment as prescribed per post and implement all access control measures.
• Prepare legible daily logs, reports, and incident reports as required with adequate detail
• Report to management all unusual or suspicious activity. Pass this information along
during shift changes and briefings.
• Seek supervisory input as a situation dictates.
• Make immediate emergency notifications as necessary when confronted with creditable
• Provide directions as necessary.
• Assist customers, employees, and visitors in a courteous and professional
• Perform vehicle inspections according to Standard Operating Protocols and post orders.
• Other related duties, as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be able to perform all job functions with or without reasonable
• Must be able to provide a local address and phone number.
• Must demonstrate the ability to learn security operations and procedures.
• Must carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
• Must have good organizational skills.
• Must be neat, well-groomed, and present a professional appearance.
• Able to pass a skills assessment process.
• Able to meet any special qualifications outlined in post orders or other relevant protocols
Hiring for swing and night shifts!!!