- Develop a strong understanding of our Territory Sales Representative’s roles, what type of technical tools they work with and how best to use them
- Evaluate learning styles to determine most effective methods of delivery
- Identify creative solutions for improving existing training or justification for additional training
- Deliver training (remote or in person) on Office 365 tools as well as various computer systems, mobile devices, applications, printers and network equipment
- Work with our external sales team to develop and organize customized training procedure manuals, guides and course materials (handouts or visual aids) as needed
- Track targeted vs. actual training to ensure compliance with established training plans
- Up to 20% overnight US travel as needed
Ideally, having a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Education or Communications plus 2 years of experience designing and delivering training on Microsoft Windows Servers and Workstations as well as Outlook and Microsoft Office Products will help you take on new and challenging assignments.
Most important is having hands-on knowledge of the following:
- Experience in a technical support / service desk environment supporting networked and remote computer systems
- Knowledge of the principles and methods for curriculum and training design as well as measuring the effectiveness of training
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows workstations, mobile devices, and Outlook
- Knowledge of teaching and instruction of individuals and groups (all sizes)
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Strong computer and mobile device literacy, especially Microsoft O365 (Excel, Word, PPT and Outlook)
- Knowledge of network and wireless device configuration
Blum USA believes in offering their employees an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Salaried position with paid overtime
- Possible bonus opportunities
- Health (Medical, Vision, and Dental)
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Flexible Spending plans to cover eligible out of pocket health, dental and vision expenses
- Three weeks of vacation starting your second year on the job
- Term life insurance equal to annual salary at no cost to employee
- And more!
For more than 60 years Blum has been manufacturing superior quality hinge systems, drawer runners, and lift systems that create emotion and enhance user convenience in the kitchen. With every product, we strive to develop solutions to ensure that cabinet doors and drawers open with ease, close softly and effortlessly and make workflow and everyday kitchen use easier.
Over the decades our product range has grown and so has the company. Today, Blum has seven production plants in Austria and manufacturing sites in Brazil, Poland and the United States. Approximately 8000 Blum employees all over the world concentrate on the vision of “perfecting motion” to satisfy the specific requirements of the end user, whether it is in the kitchen or in another living area of the home. This is the source of all our product development and innovation.