We, at "Better Home Care," are in search of a mature, professional Home Health Aide that has exceptional experience in the Home Health industry. Our ideal candidate will have prior experience with pediatrics.
Home Health Aide Job Responsibilities:
- Enables patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient condition, providing support and personal services, and teaching families.
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services, shopping for food and other household requirements, preparing and serving meals and snacks, and running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as: bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient.
- Advises on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal and notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepsis standards and procedures, maintaining security precautions, and following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards.
- Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
Covid vaccine OR test negative for Covid two times per week to ensure our client's safety, and yours.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Feasterville-Trevose, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Certified Home Health Aide (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person