Position: National Sales Representative
Industries: Wooden Pallets, Returnable Packaging, & Reverse Logistics
Job Type: Business
Travel : Up to 10%. Some travel to customer locations if needed,if they are big enough.
Want to be on the a inside sales team for a national logistics management company?
We believe in providing exception logistics service, working with fun clients and….living a balanced work/home life.
We have been around since 1995 and are a buzzing little office in Charlotte NC looking for a Sales Professional to join our inside sales team. We work very hard, have open and honest communications, and enjoy a family - oriented culture at our office.
- Full benefits - health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Company paid training
- Growth Potential
- Base Salary + Commission
- Monday – Friday
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Commissions paid 30 days after invoicing, no draw required
- Leads provided
You are a sales professional and you love the hunt. You have been selling for some time and you could not see yourself in another role. Rejection doesn't matter, you think quickly on your feet, and are able to communicate value while handling objections and rebuttals.
You are passionate about helping your clients and finding a winning solution to help their business grow.
We are looking for upbeat, positive people who are money-motivated and want a fun, competitive work environment. You will work as part of our National inside sales team, contacting leads that will be assigned to you four outbound follow-up. The Sales team is often the first impression of First Alliance Logistics Management for our prospective clients, so confident, professional communication skills are a must!
What You Will Love Doing:
- Calling warm, inbound leads that have been assigned to you
- Nurturing/following up with leads in your que
- Engaging phone prospects in smart, consultative dialogue
- Problem-solving and presenting proven solutions that companies will use to grow and streamline their business.
You are looking for a full-time position where you work at our beautiful Ballantyne office from 8am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. The corporate campus has walking trails, amenities, retail and dining that are close by. You work hard, are clear and open minded, with an innate drive to do your best every day. You like keeping up to date on tracking your sales activity and maintaining an up-to date organization system. You have a fun spirit but diligent work ethic and execute even mundane tasks with joy and enthusiasm. Your communication and presentations skills are superb.
This is a great full-time opportunity for someone interested in a fun, fast-paced and challenging Sales environment. We will provide you the opportunity to make contributions immediately while developing the skills and knowledge to be successful.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close leads using company sales software and process.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Some travel to customer locations if needed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Qualify prospects against established criteria to ensure that Fist Alliance can help.
- Calling, emailing, and relationship building.
- Generate new referrals from the leads you are assigned.
- Take inbound leads from all sources: telephone, social and web.
- Track and manage prospecting, qualification and nurture activities in the company's CRM.
- Pricing & contract negotiations – work with national supply chain and First Alliance’s Operations Department to obtain and develop pricing that is competitive and profitable. It is imperative to negotiate competitive pricing on the supplier side as this hurdle has proven to be a challenge in the non-asset based arena.
- Unique Selling Propositions – understand the competition and be able to compare our value proposition effectively.
Do you have what it takes to be successful?
- Strong business development focus, willing to prospect and uncover new potential digital leads and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close.
- Ability to make 5 to 10 sales per month.
- An understanding and passion for sales.
- Individually driven to work in a highly competitive environment where success is the only option.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a structured environment.
- Relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace.
A few points about why it’s great to work at First Alliance:
- Best in class compensation program – targeted annual commission is $20K - $30K in year one.
- Outstanding benefits – including major medical, dental, matching 401k with immediate vesting and an excellent PTO program.
- Paid training and bonus programs.
- Open sales territories in domestic U.S.
- Stable 28-year-old company.
- We do not believe in high pressure sales tactics or aggressive/pushy/intrusive actions. No door-to-door. No weekends.
- We are looking for a Business Development Specialist (Inside Sales Representative) who will serve as the first point of contact with new clients, drive new sales opportunities through in-bound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails to secure introductions, calls/meetings for sales.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- BA/BS degree
- Honorable Military Service or Active Reserve is equally acceptable and has priority placement
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience, preferable in selling B2B solutions or logistics
- MS Office, Phone, CRM and some technical computer skills.
- Outgoing, energetic, motivated, personable, team player/builder
- Discipline to maintain high call volumes (minimum 50 outbound calls per day)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Quick, efficient computer skills and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Positive attitude and go-getter mentality
- Quick, eager learner and hungry
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship