1) Must be able to perform the physical demands of the position including extensive walking, standing, bending, climbing stairs/ladders, and lifting at least 50 pounds. Must be able to accept shift work if required.
2) Must possess valid driver’s license, free of any suspension/revocation from the individual state of permanent residence.
3) Must have experience and willingness to conduct work in a multi-trades job environment, work on multiple types of building equipment and systems, and work other trades personnel as assigned
4) Must have successfully completed one of the following: A). An approved accredited apprenticeship 4-5 year in HVAC. B). HVAC trade specific vocational school 9 months to 2-year program. C). HVAC trade specific military school(s) or a corporate training program, with 5 to 7 years of experience with industrial and commercial HVAC systems.
5) Must have knowledge of methods used in the maintenance and repair of commercial/industrial HVAC and Hydronic systems.
Must have the following Trade specific skills: