At DIGI we are always Searching for a New Balance.
Our vision is to create new standards.
Using original technology we create new standards for the market - and when these new standards become commonplace, we break with convention and take on the challenge of creating the next standard. We are continually striving to create a new balance.
- Calibrate, perform preventative maintenance, service, and repair equipment on site at customer’s location.
- Meet or exceed customer service level agreements
- Provide L1/L2 phone support for DIGI service
- Perform site surveys prior to installation
- Perform installation of equipment
- Maintain all documentation as required
- Maintain service vehicle and parts inventory
- On-call rotation is required to support customer base
- Stand, squatting, kneeling in varies environments for long periods of time
- Driving long distances between customer locations
- All other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Prior experience in field service preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Basic understanding of electrical and mechanical principles
- Good analytical skills for troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Ability to become Weights and Measures certified within 6 months of hire
- Travel will be required with the possibility of 10% of the time including overnight.