Dental Assistants are certified to perform numerous functions which include:
- Preparing patients and exam room for dental procedures
- sterilization of dental instruments
- Handing instruments to the dentist
- Excavating during important procedures using suction hoses and special equipment
- Teaching patients proper oral hygiene
- Taking and processing x-rays under the direction of a dentist
- Maintaining patient dental records
- Recording patient medical history
- Scheduling patients for dental treatment
- creating custom form fitting trays
- Taking impressions / Scans of patients mouth
- Properly be able to construct , modify, and utilize study models for patient’s needs
And much more !
please contact email@example.com or 916-707-7580 for more information on the functions of a dental assistant and any other general questions.
We look forward to welcoming you to an exciting and rewarding career.