The Graphic Specialist I develop training courseware products by creating two- and three-dimension graphics and animation from photographs, video, script and/or storyboards utilizing graphics software.
Essential Job Functions
- Creates two/three-dimensional computer graphics which artistically represent materials used in support of training courseware.
- Creates materials for interactive technologies (computer-based training), interactive courseware, web-based training, and distance learning training. Utilizes both Company developed as well as commercial software products.
- Assists in the creative planning and development of storyboards through cooperation with Subject Matter Experts, and other design team members.
- Interacts with Subject Matter Experts, Instructional Designers, Courseware Developers, and Application Developers as part of a courseware production team.
- Uses basic design skills and artistic creativity to implement two- or three-dimensional animation in support of training objectives.
- Designs and develops engineering and technical drawings and schematics in support of training objectives.
- Understands and adheres to art standards established for each project by coordinating color schemes for screen layout and design of elements.
- Must be capable of safely handling government-furnished equipment and materials.
- Must be available to work a standard weekly schedule with overtime as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.