Wage: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year plus Aggressive Commission
** On the spot hiring **
Mountain Regional Equipment Solutions (MRES) is the Groeneveld, Reacton, Moba, Brigade and other related products Distributor for Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, and Wyoming. This position is responsible for following established procedures while carrying out various Account Manager functions as assigned. This position is dedicated to growing the company customers, revenues, and image through outside sales, and all aspects of customer account management.
- To achieve territory sales goals the individual must use sound and ethical sales techniques and implement sound selling strategies that ensure revenue growth through the selling of new and existing customers.
- Call frequencies to core business must be maintained with the Account Manager establishing relationships with clients to build repeat business.
- Position is a base salary plus aggressive commission with a company vehicle supplied as needed, a current driver’s license without restrictions and background check is required.
- Do required tasks such as call reports, vehicle mileage reporting, expense accounts and more, in a timely manner per company requirements.
- Account Manager must have strong presentation and negotiation skills allowing them to build a compelling case for the products and services sold.
- Must be a self-starter in this role to make the most of your leads and professional network, should possess basic software aptitude to maintain account information, pull reports and manage sales territory and sales productivity. Must be inner driven to do what it takes to get the sale, regardless of travel, or working hours.
- Must have experience in field sales in Construction, Mining, MRO, Trucking, Hydraulics, Industrial and Hose sales.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum High School Diploma, College preferred.
- Field Sales Experience
- Pass pre-employment, random, post-accident, and annual drug screens.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Positively communicate in English both written and verbal
- Ability to perform basic math, fractions, division, multiplication, etc.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to deliver presentations.
- Be energetic, maintain a professional appearance, and possess a great attitude.
- Excellent team player
- Commitment to learning and growth.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment and be fit for duty each day.
- Travel as needed, including overnight.
- Represent the values of MRES/PIRTEK at all times.
Reports to Sales Manager