Wage: $23.00 - $30.00 per hour
** On the spot hiring bonus of $1,000 ($500 after training period, remaining $500 after 6 months). We are hiring a few of these positions so please come apply! **
MRES is looking to hire a technician with expertise in Hydraulics, and Electrical systems, Welding TIG, MIG, and STIC, pipe fittings, hydraulic/industrial hose installation and the ability to diagnose hydraulic problems, service, assemble, and install hoses for a diverse customer base such as manufacturing, construction, and rental companies. If you are mechanically inclined, enjoy meeting and working with customers, Mountain Regional Equipment Solutions could be an excellent career path.
Technicians must be able to safely perform the following:
- All mechanical duties in the field and in the shop
- Works with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and welding skills
- Work with customers and co-workers with a positive attitude.
- Provide own hand tools (company provides major tooling)
- Read, understand, and communicate in English all literature, manuals, and schematics associated with position.
- Complete daily paperwork both written and electronic.
- Lift up to 75lbs with no restrictions.
- Climb up and down ladders and equipment.
- Drive and maintain company vehicles if issued. Pass DOT Physical, and required drug screening.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping skills in shop, vehicles, and job sites.
- Wear and use all company provided Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Be willing to travel as needed.
- Attend all required training for safety, products, skills.
- Work inside and outside.
- Be on time and fit for duty each day.
- Perform all and any tasks assigned with a positive attitude.
- Have fun and be safe!
- Strong preference will be given to anyone with Welding experience with TIG, MIG, and STIC
- Mechanically inclined with heavy equipment or like experience
- Successful technicians are upbeat with a positive attitude and are self-motivators
- Experience as mechanic, or medium-level mechanical skills
- Troubleshooting and mechanical aptitude is crucial
- Attention to detail under pressure
- Ability to excel in fast paced work environment
- Work outdoors under varying conditions: hot, cold, rain, dirt, mud, noise, bad smells, heights, etc.
- Ability to safely work with tools in confined spaces, on the ground, inside and around heavy equipment and machinery, etc.
- Always strive for excellence in safety, quality, and proficiency
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to do basic math including but not limited to: fractions, division, multiplication, etc.
- High School Diploma; Some college preferred
- Clean Driving Record
- Pass all required drug screens as required by our industry
- Criminal Background Check
- Paid Holidays
- Use of Company Vehicle
- Career Advancement Within
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Life Insurance
- Signing Bonus
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to PIRTEK Corporate.
Job Type: Full-time