The wage for this position is $18.00/hr + Commission
What's in it for you?
- Hotel and resort discounts
- Immediate 401(k) company match up to 6%
- Uncapped earning potential (wages, monthly incentives, annual bonuses, contests)
- Positive work environment
- Growth and development opportunities
What you will do?
- Engage with hotel guests at lobby desk locations and provide elevated customer service.
- Schedule sales presentations and manage customer expectations.
- Provide the highest level of service to exceed budgeted sales presentations and volume production goals.
- Ensure that all guests who attend a sales presentation meet eligibility requirements and are open to learning more about Hyatt Vacation Club products and services.
What are the requirements?
- Bold persuasion skills
- Computer skills
- Stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Excellent phone communication skills and/or interpersonal skills interacting with guests
- Service focused
- Detail oriented with process and follow-up
- Financially motivated
- Concierge and/or sales experience preferred
We are committed to providing associates with affordable health and life benefits plans including but not limited to:
Medical (FSA available)
Paid Time Off
401K Retirement Saving
Life Insurance & Short and Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program / Smoking Cessation Program
** Benefits for Part time, seasonal or temp positions may vary. Please connect with your recruiter for additional details.
Hyatt Vacation Ownership is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.