Audacy Miami seeks an experienced self-motivated sales professional to develop advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. With an emphasis on new business development, sports marketing, and digital sales.
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience
- Have a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success, and must easily build relationships
- Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop, and present customized solutions to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts
- With excellent written and oral communication skills, this individual easily commands the room during presentations
- Able to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills
- As an Account Executive with Audacy, you will also represent some of the largest sports teams and talent in the entertainment industry
- In keeping with the other members of the Audacy teams, the #1 trait we look for is a "WINNING ATTITUDE"!
We are looking for driven individuals who refuse to lose or compromise their level of success even in an unsteady economy.
If all of this describes YOU; please forward your resume, including career success stories today.
What You'll Do:
- Contacting/emailing/cold calling businesses to create marketing solutions for them that may include radio, digital assets, events, social media assets and more.
- Preparing promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers by providing top quality service.
- Communicating with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Achieving sales goals, attending meetings and training sessions.
- Prospect categories and solicit new business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service. Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
More About You:
You have Experience in:
- Media Sales
- Sports and event sponsorship sales
- Digital sales background preferred
- Successful track record of new business development
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding defined sales goals
- Strategic multi-level selling
- Conceptual understanding of client needs analysis and its benefits
- A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and if applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required
Additional Preferred Traits:
- Creative thinker
- Social media and web savvy