Audacy Sacramento is looking for a Sales Project Manager to join the team!
- Work with our Account Executive (AE) team to design, customize, and build strategies for new and current business partners.
- Help take account management/mid-level tasks off AE’s to give them more time with client partners.
- Proactively interact with both the assigned AE’s and their book of clients to build ideas, create proactive presentations with aligned solutions and attend AE/Client & AE/Manager meetings to garner insights to better help the AE
- Take full ownership of the details of all aspects of client execution, including order entry, revisions, management, and recaps.
- Foster internal harmony between AE, sales assistants and other departments for seamless execution and help set up ideation meetings: idea & marketing workshops as needed.
- Attend experiential events alongside AE and team whenever necessary.
- Build post-execution recaps for AEs to present to client partners.
- Execute and fulfill all sponsorships, including all promotional elements (on-air spots, name mentions, social/email promo, etc.)
- Be open and able to support our customers and Account Executives in an effort to deliver and execute partnership.
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years of experience managing digital/radio/mobile/online campaigns, in a media organization, agency, client management, or sales planning role.
- You have a deep understanding of online and offline media and the ability to craft strategic audio, digital, experiential and video media and creative solutions.
- You are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail.
- You are able to think creatively and sell strategically, with strong analytical and project management skills.
- You have excellent client service and presentational skills, as well as working knowledge of Wide Orbit, SalesForce, Excel and Powerpoint.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.