As our Onboarding Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating & ensuring all pre-employment activities are completed for our new employees. As a part of our Human Resources Team, you will be responsible for maintaining an effective and efficient Onboarding process and for ensuring our new hires have a positive experience while completing their pre-employment process.
- Complete Onboarding of new hires, including but not limited to, verifying education credential, facilitating background checks and pre-hire drug and occupational health screens, ensuring candidates are cleared-to-work in an efficient & timely manner.
- Serve as primary point of contact candidates and our hiring managers during Onboarding process.
- Manages the progress of all candidates until cleared-for-hire.
- Ensure all new hire information, including payroll and work authorization, is entered into our Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and is compliant with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Liaisons with other departments, including but not limited to Brand Management & Marketing, Technology Services, and Office Administration, to ensure our candidates are prepared to begin working.
- Confirms our employee’s pe-employment documentation is fully complete.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Proven experience in onboarding of new hires & administering pre-employment processes
- Excellent Customer Service; strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Detail-oriented; deadline- and results-focused
- Experience with utilizing Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) strongly desired
- Able to regularly & routinely utilize Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
- 3+ years of relative experience in a corporate environment or an equivalent combination of experience & education
Position type: hourly, full-time with competitive pay & benefits (medical/dental/vision insurance, PTO, flexible work schedule, 401k, company-paid life insurance & LTD); Position location: corporate office in San Antonio, TX; (Hybrid)