Interested in furthering your sales career in the Electrical Products testing industry? We're looking for experienced sales professionals in Columbus, Ohio that want to build something great with an incredible group of people. By joining Intertek, your contributions will be valued as we continue to help the world Build Back Ever Better.
We offer a salary and benefits package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more. In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, our Sales Representatives are offered:
- Base pay plus commission
- Day to day variety with the ability to work on high profile projects
- Opportunity for growth (over 100 locations with opportunity for growth/advancement/relocation)
- Employee referral bonuses
What will you be doing?
This position is responsible for direct sales activity within an assigned territory. This position will spend at least 50% of the time outside of the office visiting clients, attending trade shows, etc.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell Intertek’s services within assigned vertical, account and territory through effective client research, prospecting, and networking.
- Meet with current and prospective customers via client presentations and participation at trade shows.
- Meet order and revenue quotas on a monthly basis.
- Write and follow up on proposals, specify appropriate standards and pricing; Follow through on sales transactions to ensure a superior customer experience for every project.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Meet all activity targets and log activity into iConnect, as required.
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts, as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
What qualifications do you need?
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years successful direct sales experience.
- Business to business sales experience is preferred.
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Must be energized and self-motivated and have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable driving record (required)
Click here to apply: https://bit.ly/Intertek999