SUMMARY OF JOB:
Provides personal care and assistance to Home Care and Hospice clients under the supervision of the Case Manager and Clinical Manager
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Pa Driver's License and car
- Previous experience preferred
- Provides care as outlined in care plan.
- Completes assigned visits as scheduled and achieves daily/weekly visit expectations.
- Communicates plan of care concerns to case manager, Triage RN and/or clinical manager
- Practices safety behaviors and promotes patient safety.
- Effectively communicates with the appropriate persons to ensure quality of care.
- Establishes relationships with patients and families to ensure client satisfaction with no patient complaints.
- Accurately records documentation of patient care in the electronic record.
- Records documentation upon completion of visit.
- Records daily activities in EeTime/Telephony to reflect actual time worked.
- Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality and adheres to all HRHS policies.
- Participates in accreditation survey preparedness and related corrective action follow up.
- Is aware of and participates in quality improvement initiatives and infection control plans as necessary.
- Understands and complies with all local, federal, and regulatory body requirements.
- Attends required mandatory and competency training.