- Establish and build strong working relationships and provide outstanding customer service to employees, contractors, customers, industry influencers and key stakeholders.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization, with management and employees, in order to be an effective listener and problem solver.
- Coordinate contracts within the Ungerboeck contract administration system. Prepare form contracts as requested, pursuant to FSFA Policy. Ensure final execution of contracts and email/mail as appropriate.
- Review for the presence of W9 and required insurance information as needed.
- Ensure the submittal of information to accounting for billing/invoicing (A/R) or payment (A/P) and monitor all current events weekly for execution, deposit and insurance, and payments.
- Notify parties of expiring contracts. Set up and maintain notification system in Ungerboeck.
- Strengthen and support integrity of the legal process through efficiency and accuracy of standard contracts, and correspondences.
- Support parties on inquiries or insurance related questions and verifying insurance received.
- Assist with creating event proposals and estimates.
- Maintain historical departmental files.
- Oversee annual updates of event pricing sheets and review for accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Review/verify all Fair vendor insurance certificates;
- Coordinate Tenant Vendor Insurance program for fair vendors. Review and screen vendor applications for eligibility and send applicant information to provider for enrollment. Audit enrollment billings for accuracy.
- Additional duties including writing/revision of departmental contracts, and requisitions as needed. Assisting outside departments with the contract processes and instruction.
- Other various duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred. Minimum of one to two years’ experience in a contract, risk and/or records management role. Insurance experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong and positive leadership and training skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate effectively with all employees, clients, and the general public.
- Outstanding customer service skills, ability to speak in a friendly telephone manner, and a strong clear speaking voice.
- Strong organizational and scheduling management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and take on additional projects as needed
- High level of computer skills and experience working with spreadsheets and using programs such as MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe) and accounting/purchasing systems (i.e., Ungerboeck, USI)
- Intermediate Math skills (calculate figures/discounts, proportions, area, etc.)
Teamwork * Positive Patron Experience * Customer Service * Efficiency/Effectiveness
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Duties are performed primarily in an office setting. Operates computer and standard office equipment, such as telephone and copier/printer. Must have ability to stand, sit, hear, use hands, walk, talk, and reach with hands and arms. Occasional need to stoop, kneel, crawl and crouch, climb or balance, and lift or move more than 20 pounds.