At STANLEY we are For Those Who Make The World™ Progress.
STANLEY Access Technologies is hiring TECHNICIANS within our automatic door business.
Why is this role so important to our business?
Security, health and safety solutions change and improve almost overnight. As we respond to a rapidly changing industry, we are looking for the best talent to come and join our team, grow with us, and help build a safer, healthier, and more efficient world for all.
Here are the minimum qualifications you will need to be considered:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid state driver’s license without restrictions
It would be awesome if you had experience in any of these areas, but it isn’t required:
- Associates Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field
- Prior experience in the construction industry or electrical field
- Prior experience servicing automated doors, glazing, installing glass, installing door frames, building door frames, reading blueprints, AAADM Certification
Here’s how you can make an impact as a Technician at STANLEY:
- Perform scheduled and/or routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and equipment to ensure it’s in satisfactory working order
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with contract retention
- Maintain knowledge of industry changes and new developments in products and technology
- Assist with the start-up of new equipment or system installation and make adjustments as needed to ensure the system is operational
- May plan schedules and/or layout basic electrical equipment installation
What can we give you in return?
We know our people want more than a job. We help them thrive personally and professionally. Here’s an overview of what we offer our employees.
- Small company FEEL, big enterprise STABILITY
- Career development and ADVANCEMENT opportunities
- Comprehensive BENEFITS: medical, dental, vision, FSA& HSA, paid maternity and paternity leave, tuition assistance, and 401K with employer contribution
- INVESTING through the employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
Employee discounts on hundreds of tools – check out our brands, like BLACK + DECKER, DeWALT, & CRAFTSMAN to name a few!