Insight Pipe Field Tech description:
- CDL preferred (Class B) (training provided)
- Drive and operate Jet Vacuum Truck (training provided)
- Drive and operate a TV Truck (includes computer operations) (training provided)
- Labor to include but not be limited to the following:
- Lifting 30 lbs or more
- Setting up equipment for the day ahead
- Entering manholes
- Setting up of hoses and pumps
- Setting up of steam hose lines
- Taking down of all setup equipment and storing in tool trucks, pickups, and other company vehicles
- Keeping all company vehicles neat and clean (interior & exterior)
- Directing traffic (flagging)
- Pulling jet hose and TV cable
- Conduct yourself professionally at all times
- Be on time - 5:45am at shop (Unless otherwise notified)
- Overnight - Out of town travel may be necessary
- Repair minor equipment breakdowns
- These duties are subject to change per management’s discretion
Working conditions will require:
- Work is outdoors - it is hot in the summer and cold in the winter be prepared
- Dress accordingly i.e.; rain coat, winter coat, hat and gloves, long pants
(No shorts), steel toed boots
- Bring your lunch and drink
- Be prepared for hard work and long days
- Overnight - Out of town travel may be necessary.
Company will provide:
- Hardhat, safety vest, safety harness, safety glasses, training
- Sewers have odors - Air monitors and fans are provided
- Hourly Position – starting at $13.00
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401K Match
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
IPC Services Field Tech description-
REPORTS TO: Foreman, Supervisor, Operations Manager, General Manager
Primary Purpose: under general supervision, performs a range of tasks required for industrial service operations including but not limited to tank cleaning, manual remediation services, spill cleanup, industrial cleaning, etc. in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow all applicable safety rules regulations, guidelines, policies, and site-specific safety plans when performing cleanup activities and donning protective gear.
- Drive a pick-up truck and tool trailer
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles and trailers.
- Enter and work in confined spaces (frac tanks, mud tanks, roll-offs, etc.)
- Perform physical labor associated with cleanup activities, sample collection, waste removal, and other remediation services.
- Operate routinely used tools and equipment to include but not limited to pressure washers, generators, drills, air hammers/jacks, vacuum hoses, etc.
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or needed repairs to supervisor
- Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance
- Complete required paperwork, forms, and records as needed
- Perform other duties and tasks as directed by your supervisor
- Must have a current and valid minimum Class “C’ driver’s license
- Must have a current and valid DOT medical card
- Submit to and pass pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, random, and post-accident drug testing
- Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments
- Must demonstrate general knowledge of operations and ability to safely operate assigned equipment
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must work on an on-callbasis – available 24/7 via cell phone– answering phone when called for work
- Must have operable cell phone and voicemail box that is set-up and can receive messages at all times.
- Must have a flexible schedule:
- Long hours, daylight and nighttime work, overnight stays, weekend work, and out of town travel will be required.
- Employees will be scheduled with as much advanced notice as possible, but short notice will sometimes be unavoidable.
- Wear company provided uniform and don required PPE at all times while on the job.
- Bring your own lunch and drink every day (water will be provided by company).
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, run, climb, squat, and kneel as a part of daily job functions.
- Physical strength and dexterity sufficient to perform the required tasks
- Must be capable of lifting 100lbs. or more with assistance
- Outdoor work including work in inclement weather conditions is required including heat, cold, rain, snow, humidity, etc.
- Maybe exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration
- Must be willing and able to wear personal protective equipment as required by established company safety standards, including the occasional use of a respirator.
- Must be able and willing to enter and work in confined and dark spaces.
Company Will Provide:
- Hard Hat
- Safety Harness
- Safety Glasses (First Pair)
- Steel Toed Rubber Boots
- FR Uniform
- Hearing protection
Required Training (Provided by Company):
- New Hire Safety Polices and Procedures Orientation
- Confined Space Training and Certification
- Proper PPE Training
- Proper Pressure Washing Technique
- PEC Premier SafeLand USA
- Other Training as required
- Hourly Position – starting at $13.50
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401K Match (eligible after 1 year of employment)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Double-time Holiday Pay (if services are required)