We provide substitute coverage for over 250 schools in Hillsborough County. Once hired, you will customize your profile by opting into the areas/schools you are most interested in. When a teacher puts in an absence it will then travel over to your profile and from there you pick and choose which you’d like to accept – in other words you create your own schedule! The minimum commitment is 4 days a month with 2 needing to be a Monday and/or Friday. The pay rates are based off of level of education.
- Minimum Education Requirement: High School Diploma
- 2 Letters of Professional References
- Must pass a background and sex offender screening along with finger printing
- Ability to provide High School Diploma or Official Transcripts
- Responsibilities of a substitute teacher include: implementing lesson plans left by teacher, maintaining classroom order and ensuring a safe and productive learning environment.
- Responsibilities of a substitute paraprofessional include: assisting classroom teacher, working 1 on 1 with students or within small groups and helping to maintain a positive learning environment.