JBCC is seeking a part-time Administrative Coordinator to work in the DCF After-Hours Hotline program. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new team implementing and operating a significantly expanded and redesigned DCF After-Hours Hotline program. The Administrative Coordinator will support the Hotline program operations including, but not limited to, timely flow of communications with DCF, supporting quality assurance and improvement activities, and project management. They will be responsible for administrative office functioning including but not limited to tracking, monitoring, scheduling, invoicing, logistics, and data entry. The Administrative Coordinator will participate in Leadership Team meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Hotline staff to establish and continually improve communication systems with DCF and other key stakeholders.
- Monitor communications to ensure effective and timely flow to and from DCF focusing on reports, memos, alerts, and faxes.
- Support the Quality Manager with monitoring and reporting as required by DCF and the Hotline Quality Improvement Plan including, but not limited to, tracking performance of quality assurance activities, monitoring progress on quality improvement activities, and ensuring the timely submission of required reports to DCF.
- Perform data entry as needed.
- Produce reports and PowerPoint presentations in collaboration with Leadership Team members.
- Ensure a continuous supply of information packets and print materials, and distribute informational/educational materials via email and US Postal Service as requested.
- Transcribe scripts and create flowcharts and other diagrams for the telephone system.
- Support the Hotline Leadership Team with scheduling and meeting logistics for internal and external meetings.
- Produce and distribute meeting minutes for Leadership Team meetings, staff meetings, and other meetings as requested.
- Responsible for ordering, inventory, distribution, and maintenance of supplies and print materials.
- Produce and track invoices.
- Work collaboratively with JBCC Communications Specialist to keep website updated, and produce relevant social media content.
- Exhibit knowledge of and familiarity with relevant DCF policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in required staff meetings and trainings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Proficiency working with Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience with data entry.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of DCF’s mission, vision, priority objectives, and priority populations.
- Commitment to cultural humility, diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Minimum of one year of relevant work, internship, or volunteer experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with Word, and PowerPoint; familiarity with Excel and Social Media applications including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.