- Drives for revenue goal attainment, on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Prospects and develops new customer relationships, persuasively communicates strategies for meeting customer needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer's account in cooperation with creative, operations, marketing and finance staff.
- Determines project pricing based on guidelines from management.
- Negotiates fees or services with clients with management approval.
- Oversees project from start to finish and ensure client satisfaction.
- Delivers proof of performance (POP) to clients.
- Drives clients around the market to show outdoor media sites.
- Communicates and coordinate with Charting and other internal departments.
- Completes other duties as assigned or requested.
4-year college degree, BA/BS or equivalent
- 2-3 years of progressive sales experience.
- Demonstrated track record of business-to-business sales experience strongly preferred.
- Media sales experience preferred; residency within the territory preferred.
- Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detailed oriented.
- Skilled in working closely with customers to develop and cultivate client relationships in order to grow accounts.
- Sales achievement with experience in consultative or “needs” based selling techniques.
- Have a collaborative and professional style with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups and vendors.
- Be a self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility.
- Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations.
- Able to complete required math calculations (e.g, multiply, divide, rate, ratio, percent, produce / interpret bar graphs).
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and social media platforms.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Negotiating – Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups.
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport.
- Focusing on the Bottom Line – Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably.
- Business Acumen – Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies.
- Able to travel outside of the office at least 50% of the time for meetings and industry events.
- Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
Arlington, TX: 3700 E Randol Mill Road, 76011
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.