Renewal by Andersen is looking for motivated, well-spoken, and energetic individuals to add to our Promoter team. This is an entry level sales position as you are promoting the company and setting (selling) the appointment for our design consultants. You will attend different events & retail locations to talk to potential customers about window and door replacement. Being a Promoter requires the ability to have conversations with ease, answer objections and keep a positive attitude. This is great job for someone who’s looking to start a new career, college student, or semi-retired.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING | THE JOB
- Go to different events & retail locations
- Engaging with customers that walk by
- Educating potential customers on window and door issues and the benefits of our product
- Scheduling customers for a free in-home consultation
- You will serve as the first impression for our company
WHAT YOU'LL BRING | THE PERSON
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Competitive attitude
- A positive attitude
- Desire to learn and grow
- Reliable transportation
- Weekend availability
- At least one 1-year experience promotions, retail, sales, or working with the public
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU| THE BENEFITS
- Excellent company culture!
- Hourly base plus uncapped bi-weekly and monthly bonuses (ability to earn $30 - $50+ per hour based of your production)
- Paid professional sales training
- Part-time hours – full-time pay
- Potential to turn into a Full-time role
- Growth opportunity (Trainer, Design consultant, Team Lead, Manager)
- Opportunities 7 days a week with lucrative weekend hours
- Regular contests and additional incentives
- 401k option after 1 year of service (minimum 20 hours a week to qualify)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and Development Programs
Event & Retail Supervisor Job Description:
Do you enjoy leading a team? Entrepreneur spirited? We are looking for Event & Retail Marketing Team Leader to help us grow our business at various events and retail outlets in the greater Houston area.
You will never get bored: You will be in the field managing and motivating event promoters and building your own team. Our promoters generate leads and appointments for our design consultants.
- You will work closely with the Event Manager and Retail Manager in building and motivating your team. You need to be organized, energetic, flexible, assertive, engaging have a competitive spirit. You need to be able to train, coach, mentor, and inspire your team. This is a career path with opportunities.
The traits most important to success in this role:
- Empower, Recruit, Hire, Lead, Motivate and Train staff in a competitive, high-energy environment.
- Build, maintain and inspire a team that can GENERATE LEADS.
- Daily communication with manager and act as liaison with the Event Organizers and Retail Store leadership.
- Follow up and measure team performance, and generate regular reports (Excel) for management.
- Work in the field at various events and retail locations.
- Routinely check the promoter’s performance in the field, and provide specific positive feedback as well as constructive criticism with the intention to help others learn and improve.
- Role-playing with promoters to ensure using script.
- Set an example for work ethic, integrity, team play, and professionalism.
- Coach team to reach their full potential.
- Holds team accountable, meet goals, and performance objectives.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Create schedules and help set up events when needed.
- Work on marketing projects as needed.
- Ability to identify marketing opportunities and creative ideas.
Experience and qualifications
- Team Leadership – mentoring, coaching, and supervision.
- Ability to proactively approach consumers in a retail or event setting.
- Recruiting! Recruiting! Recruiting!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work weekends and some nights.
- Possess the drive to succeed and meet goals.
- At least 1-year experience in filed marketing or promotions.
- Experience managing people.
- Continuously build an excellent team with high-performing numbers.
Must be able to pass a background check. Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs.
We offer Professional training, salary + competitive bonus structure, car allowance, cellphone allowance, benefits, life insurance, and 401k with company match! Send resume to be considered.