LinQuest is seeking an FPGA Development Engineer to join our team in Lexington, MA. You will join a team that specializes in advanced network and communications systems development, with a focus on mobile and airborne tactical networks of the future. Tactical wireless networks differ from commercial wireless networks in the lack of infrastructure to support stable connectivity. The varied and stressing operational environment, as well as aircraft speeds and maneuverability, and platform integration provide additional challenges to communication and network systems. The team uses a combination of technical analysis, modeling, simulation, emulation, prototype development, and flight tests to develop new communication systems and evaluate and predict their performance.
- You will assist in the development, implementation, and testing of these systems.
- Development of DSP FPGA firmware which involves Simulink modeling, VHDL code development, simulation, synthesis, timing closure and FPGA verification.
- Proficient in all aspects of FPGA design and verification. In-depth familiarity with Xilinx FPGAs, Vivado, ILA, Synplicity, Modelsim, Linux (bash, perl,tcl, python), test equipment, and source/revision control tools (svn, git).
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
- MATLAB and Simulink modeling
- Possess strong oral and written communications skills, and must be able to present findings/results to internal and external organizations.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Three or more years of directly-related FPGA development experience
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret clearance are required for the position.
- MS in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with wireless communications systems and communications theory, including waveform signal processing
- Software development for embedded processors using C/C++ for DSP applications
- Active secret clearance
Licenses & Certifications
Ability to Obtain