Job Requirements include:
- At least 18 years of age
- Experience working with preschool children required.
- High School Diploma, Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related major with a minimum of 15 credit hours in Early Childhood Education.
- Must provide documentation of Early Childhood Education credits
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to one hundred (50-100) pounds.
- Plan and implement developmentally and age-appropriate classroom activities for our Head Start and Early Head Start children.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment for our children.
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage a classroom and follow established curriculum and standard operating procedures.
- Communicate with parents regularly about their child’s progress.