The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing best-in-class service to HomePro customers. Our representatives are positive, possess an attention to detail and effectively communicate solutions to our customers. They play a critical role in delivering timely, accurate, and professional customer service to our customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints while providing a high level of customer support on HomePro products and services. This includes assisting customers with account questions, troubleshooting, scheduling, billing, and other inquiries.
- Interacts with customers to provide support and information on HomePro products and solutions.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments in various software platforms.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Diagnose alarm system problems via telephone and create service ticket only after exhausting all resources and expertise
- Perform other duties as assigned