Job Summary: Are you a self-starter with dispatching experience who exceeds customer service expectations? We would love to have you become a respected member of our team! You will drive success with the goal of improving customer satisfaction. If you want a career where your direct influence and opinions matter, then consider working for us. You will experience the excitement of fostering team unity as you work in close collaboration with management and fellow team members to create positive working relationships.
- Optimize daily routes and maintain contact with the technicians throughout the workday.
- Answer all incoming phone calls.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- Cultivate strong relationships with technicians and customers to reduce the stress that comes with last-minute schedule changes.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Other dispatching duties as needed.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Superb customer service, communication, and self-management skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong knowledge of the roadways throughout the immediate area.
- Ability to work in a team environment in high-pressure situations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Strong computer skills.
- Pass a background check and drug screen.