Audacy Sacramento is lookiong for an experience Account Manager to join its team!
What You'll Do:
- Monitor & manage campaigns and ensure campaign delivery, or make optimization recommendations.
- Work with Sales team and other departments to assist in the creation of client proposals, presentations, media plans and recaps.
- Communicate and collect ad specifications and creative lead times to advertisers/Agencies while following the defined traffic process where necessary.
- Verify digital and on-air inventory availability throughout the sales process.
- Remain abreast of current events within the industry including competitive developments.
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders. * Attend sales meetings and training sessions.
- Provide clients with any necessary campaign reporting & recaps.
- Responsible for providing the highest level of customer service possible.
- Responsible for taking ownership of inbound customer inquiries and solving problems as it relates to the select group of AEs.
- Provide Sales administrative/Account related support.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 3 years or related experience providing consultative in-market strategy to maximize local sales revenue.
- Position requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based programs and excellent organizational/time management skills.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
- 4-year degree with marketing emphasis preferred.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Valid state driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required.
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.